Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 31, 2009

So, I made it through the weekend with out getting sick.
I had a great time at Huber's yesterday! That place is always fun, no matter how many times you have been there. Plus the wine still tasted good (my taste has been off since chemo, and my oncologist said that things wouldn't taste good or the same while going through treatment). I picked a ton of strawberries. Basically every meal I eat for the next week with be served with some sort of strawberry dish.
Today was the first day that I noticed some hairs falling out. Nothing extreme, but there were definitely more than normal. I feel pretty sure it going to fallout this week.
I don't know if you remember me telling you that I got a pot of flowers the night before my chemo treatment, well they have inspired me. I love taking care of them (not that it's that hard), and today I bought a hibiscus tree. It is so pretty, I just hope that I don't kill it. Tomorrow I'm gonna put it in a huge pot on my back porch. Wish me luck, I don't have a green thumb. (when it blooms I'll take a picture and post it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment