Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23,2009

Just wanted to give a quick update. So far so good. Thursday night when I went to bed I had a raging headache and I felt like the room was moving, but I took some Tylenol and in the morning it was gone. Friday went well too. I was tired, but still no nausea. My family was coming in from St. Louis so Chad and I met them for dinner then went over to my mom's house to visit for a few. By this point I've got a few sores starting in my mouth and I definitely have a bad taste in my mouth, but I don't feel that bad. Maybe a little under the weather but not miserable. Today is Chad's birthday (32 years old!!!) but he had to sleep most of the day because he worked last night and goes in early tonight. I'm really happy that I'm not completely sick as a dog, so that we can go out to dinner before he goes to work. This afternoon I even made it to Target for a few needed items (I met my Mom and Grandmother). That trip confirmed that I fatigue way easier than normal, but even still, I am so impressed that I made it out of the house, much less to a store! So now the question is...is this how I'm gonna feel after chemo, or has it just not hit yet? Anyways, just chillin' in the recliner til I get my next wave of energy :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! (by the way, this is how great my husband is...on his birthday he comes home from work so bummed that the store didn't have any good flower bouquets. When I told him "you don't have to get me flowers on your birthday" he said "but I knew that they would make you feel better." How did I get so lucky?)

No comments:

Post a Comment