Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2, 2009

Yes, it's official, I hate Fertility drugs! They have in fact kicked in. The past few days have been interesting, luckily for Chad he has been on the cruising detail on Broadway for Derby, so he's out of dodge. Basically I feel horrible, I'm nauseous, my lower abdomen and pelvis are cramping (due to my ovaries and follicles getting much bigger), headaches, fatigue and a really crappy mood. Thanks to my mom, I did make it to the Derby parade on Thursday with my nephews, and I had a good time, but it took alot of tears to get me there. I will cry for no reason at all, or because I don't feel good and I feel sorry for myself, and now, instead of dying to get out of the house due to boredom, all I want to do is stay in bed. I have also have cravings...a few nights ago I made Chad take me to Dairy Queen for some ice cream, yet some foods make me feel sick to my stomach.
At my ultrasound this morning my follicles looked really good and they are hoping to harvest them on Tuesday, so that is some good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment