Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28, 2009

Yeah for me!!! I am happy to report that things have been good this week. I have worked for the past three days and even though I have a doctors appointment tomorrow I plan on working then too. (I'm only working half days, around 4 hours a day) Tuesday was a great day, I woke up feeling normal. After I worked I ran by the store then made dinner and went for ice cream and a walk with a good friend of mine. Come bed time was a different story. I don't know why, but I can not sleep this week. I lie in bed wide awake, its not like I'm worrying about stuff, I'm tired, I just can't fall asleep. Wednesday was the worst, I didn't fall asleep till after 3am. So, last night I took an Ambien, and guess what, I sleep good. Thank God for Ambien! As far as chemo symptoms, I'm still doing really well. I don't think I feel like myself yet (still have that 'yucky' feeling), but not sick enough to slow me down. I've got lots of things planned in the next two weeks that I will enjoy and will help keep me stay busy til the next round of chemo. Now we just wait...for my hair to fall out (at least it will be summer and not winter, so my head doesn't freeze). I probably have another week before it really starts coming out.

1 comment:

  1. It's the steriods keeping you up at night--same thing happened to me. Take the ambien so you can get a good nights rest. Sorry I haven't called. I have been fighting the WORSE sinus infection ever this week. I am on round 3 of antibiotics and I am just getting my voice back. You have been doing better than me!! :) I am so glad you did so well with this first round. God is watching over you...
    Talk to you soon--when this old voice of mine gets back to normal!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete