Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3, 2009

I can't believe that it's June already. I found my lump in early February, have I really been on this journey for almost 4 months? With that being said, things are going really well. I have worked full time this week (it's kinda hard though, because its our slow time of the year) and I feel great. I still have my hair, however this morning more was falling out than before. Now when I run my fingers through my hair 4-5 hairs come out. I still anticipate that it will really start falling out in the next few days.
I am so excited...I was invited to a weekend retreat for Breast Cancer Survivors this weekend. We'll get to spend time meeting other women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer or are survivors and have forums on topics that affect us like, lymphedema, genetics, nutrition and emotions. Tomorrow I am going to spin class!!!! Oh, how I miss cycling outdoors and spin class. My last bike ride was before my biopsy back in March.
In case you were wondering, my plants are sill alive. I haven't managed to kill them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment