Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April15, 2009

Okay, I feel like I earned the right to say 'This SUCKS!!!' Yesterday I decided to quit my pain meds (the bowel problems outranked the pain), not the most fun I ever had! I was nauseous all day long, had a headache, and couldn't quit crying. Not to mention the PAIN! I feel like I've done a really good job of keeping a good attitude about this whole diagnosis, but I feel like I'm being pecked to death by the little things that add up. My super cool nephews and sister came over yesterday morning to hang out and eat lunch, and I feel like I didn't even get to enjoy them. They ended up heading out after lunch so I could cry myself to sleep. (please don't think I am writing this for sympathy, just trying to be real...that's the point of a journal)
However, today was much better (I'm just a roller coaster of emotional fun! HA, HA!) Chad and I went out to lunch-Mexican, his favorite. I was in alot of pain, but it was sooooo nice to get out of the house. Then we headed down to UofL to pick up some meds for the IVF. Yeah, they gave us a trash bag full of meds THAT HAVE TO BE GIVEN BY INJECTION! A garbage bag full! I told Chad 'I am not looking forward to this', so how does any loving husband respond, "I am! I'm gonna stick it to you!' Watch out, man on the loose with needles. This could prove to be interesting halfway through when I'm super hormonal and annoying the crap out of Chad, and he gets to give me a shot.
Here's looking forward to what emotions tomorrow will bring.
My cousin recommended that I post a picture of my new hair do, so as soon as I can get someone to fix it for me (I'm lucky I can wash it myself) I'll post a pic. Thanks for all the comments. I really look forward to hearing from everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment