Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16, 2009

Another good day!!! I Hope I'm on the up swing for a little while. I got to get out of the house for a few hours today. A friend of mine took me to Target, my office and to lunch. It was so good to get out of the house, however, I was beat afterwards. I'm still off my pain meds, and feeling pretty good. There's still some discomfort in my chest, and the drains are gonna make me mental, but not too bad. My next outing will hopefully be going to the Cancer Center to pick out a free wig (A sick and twisted benefit of having cancer, kinda like the free massages we get. Its a depressing consolation prize.).
I feel like Chad and I can't keep thanking everyone enough for the support we have been getting, both financially and emotionally (and the yummy food!).
Oh, by the way, Chad says Hello!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,
    Glad to hear you are doing better!! The drain tubes drove me crazy too! It helps getting out and being around people. I tried to leave comments several times, but for some reason it did not post. I must admit that I am somewhat computer challenged, so I will give it another try. We have been praying for you and have thought about you a million times. I want you to know that I am available on Mondays or after 2:00 tues thru fri. to take you for your treatments. Please let me know if I can help in anyway! I want you to call me, I would love to talk to you!
    Mary Lee

    ReplyDelete