Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13, 2009

Wow, time flies when your having fun, huh? I'm so sorry I haven't done a better job of keeping up this blog. I feel like all I do is move form the chair in the living room to my bed, than back to the chair. I'm still really uncomfortable. It's my chest, I think its from the expanders, because it just feels sooooo tight and sore. Chad And I have decided to work on cutting my pain pills back today (which is why I am writing you now and not later).
We received the final pathology on my lymphnodes and they were all clear!!!!! It is nice knowing that I won't have to do radiation. They said my final staging is Stage 2b. Thanks for all your prayers, I know they were heard! We also really appreciate all the visitors, I underestimated how bored I would be. We did get out of the house yesterday for Easter. We spent about 2 hours at my parents for lunch and about 2 hours at Chad's aunts for dinner. It was so nice to get out of the house. We hope everyone had a great Easter!
Oh, I cut my hair....one of the girls from the Young Survivors group suggested that women with long hair transition to short hair before they lose it. I have to say I really like it. Chad even likes it, which is saying alot, since he never wanted me to cut my hair short.

2 comments:

  1. It was so good seeing you yesterday!! Hope you are feeling better and glad to hear all is going well!!! You looked great and I love the new haircut. Love you all both!!!
    Keith and Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia!
    You should post a picture of your new 'do.' I'm excited to see it!
    Congrats on the pathology report. Happy to hear that things are looking up.
    Thinking of you!
    ~Claire & Lance

    ReplyDelete