Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21, 2009

Agh, Marla you were right...it has been a while since I've written. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. I'm having a conflict of interest. I want to journal daily, but I also like to stay busy (which also helps keep my mind off the fact that I don't feel good). I guess I'll compromise and be happy with the fact I blog every few days. Anyways, I been doing alright. I've still have some wicked bad back pain and the fatigue hasn't gotten much better. By mid day I am beat. So now I'm just trying to get myself geared up for chemo on Thursday. I'm getting expanded that morning rather than the day before, and I must admit that I'm looking forward to that. I didn't get to be expanded last time due to the infection. Visible changes make me feel like were making progress, I know, it's a mental thing. Speaking of the infection, I would like to make a note that it did not "magically" resolve itself overnight like the nurse suggested. I am still waiting for the scab to fall off. Although chemo hasn't been a bed of roses, I must admit it has gone better than I'd expected. I had prepared myself for the worse, so anything better than that seems like it can't be that bad. Ugh, the idea of having two and a half more month of this wears me out. I may not be singing this song by then, but then again, expect the worse, hope for the best. Oh, speaking of roses! My wonderful husband brought home roses for me this morning. He really has been so supportive and loving since, well, since always...I guess that's why I married him. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment