Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13, 2009

Just livin' the dream...not much to report. I've been feeling good for the past several days. I was even thinking about going to spin class this Thursday, horray! No, I have not forgot about the wig pictures, I will post them, just give me time. I'm really slow when it comes to the computer, thanks for hanging in there with me. Speaking of pictures, I want to get a picture of Chad and my bald heads to hang next to the picture of my chest from the "Boobie Bon Voyage" party. Oh, I don't know if I mentioned my labs from last week...of course they were low. My granulcytes were half of what they should be. Hey, I haven't been getting sick, so I'm not complaining. Anyways, using my time to enjoy myself, the weather has been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment