Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009

New word on the surgery, it has been moved up to 9 am. I went for pre-op this morning and I can only hope that the surgery day goes better than this cluster! I had to be at the hospital by 7:30 am, and believe it or not, I was early(for those of you that know me know that I am not a morning person and I am always late). I sign in, and when they call me back to register me, the lady asks for my orders. Orders?!? I don't have orders, and I have no clue I was suppose to have orders. She tells me I can just come back later today when I have them, because you don't have to have an appointment for this.....WHAT!!!! The rooster woke me up at the crack of dawn for my 'appointment' that I don't need because I can come anytime I want?! When I tell her that this is ridiculous and I'm not coming back she tells me that I can wait til 9 am when my surgeon's office opens and they can phone in the orders. Wrong again lady!! Long story short, she calls my doctor on the after hours line and gets the orders phoned in. Okay, looking back as I write this, I guess it not that big of a deal, but it reminds me that I have cancer.
I also have an update on the fundraiser. There has been an account set up in our name at the 'Louisville Metro Police Credit Union' at 900 West Market Street Louisville, KY. 40202 (502)584-7134. They said you can drop off donations or mail them. Please make checks payable to 'The Chad and Alicia Ledington Fund'.
T minus 3 days til the 'Boobie BonVoyage'. We are really looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment