Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26, 2009

Okay, the final word on surgery is April 7th 10am at Norton Suburban. Let's get this show on the road. Today was a long day, I feel like I'm trying to cram everything in before the chaos breaks loose. Again, I want to thank everyone for their support!!! Chad and I keep calling each other shocked that another person has called or e-mailed, or that more money has come in for the IVF. It makes me a little misty eyed.
I wanted to say thanks to my patient today, I really enjoyed talking to you. It is so reassuring that I'm not the only one going through this. This is real life, whether I want to accept it or not.

1 comment:

  1. Alicia,
    I don't know if you got my other comment so I'm trying again. You are being so courageous and doing such a wonderful job at letting us know how everything is progressing. Keep up the wonderful SPIRIT you have and the great attitude because that is what is going to help you a great deal. I know you have super support from Chad (whom I have known for most of his life) and your wonderful family and friends. God will take good care of you and will guide your surgeons hands.
    Thoughts and Prayers----Helen A.

    ReplyDelete