Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23, 2009

I am sooooo blessed!!!!!! I spent the evening with the girls from the office, a bunch of kiddo's, my mom and my sister. They have made it their mission to raise money for Chad and I so we can harvest my eggs before treatment (IVF). Tomorrow they will debut 'Eggs For Egg's', where they will sell Easter eggs that have breast cancer ribbons inside for donations. The amount of support that I have received is unimaginable, it gives me hope. It lets me know I don't have to do it alone. Thank you so much!
Our friend made it through her surgery this evening. All of her nodes were negative (YEA!!!!!!!!!!), your in my prayers girl!
Tomorrow I meet with another plastic surgeon, I hope we can get this show on the road, I'm ready to get surgery scheduled.

2 comments:

  1. Alicia, I am so freakin' proud of you! I love that you are able to take this situation and put it out to the universe & possibly help someone else get through it too. I know you are strong and surrounded by people that love you and will take great care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alicia. I will be keeping my eye open for you. You need to tell everybody how to participate in your fund raiser. I heard you had a good appointment today. Your in my thoughts. Love, Marla

    ReplyDelete