Saturday, March 28, 2009

May 28, 2009

There's been alot of intrest in the 'Egg's for Egg's' fundraiser, so I'm gonna post the info for those people who are interested in donating (Thank You!!!). If you would like an egg, or basket of eggs(plastic eggs that have a pink breast cancer ribbon inside), e-mail me (alicial.impa@yahoo.com), or leave me a comment and I will arrange a delivery and pick up (alot of people are taking them to their office, church, small groups, etc). You may also send your donation to: 10714 Vine Hill Dr. Louisville, KY. 40299 (make checks payable to Alicia Ledington), we are working on getting a bank account set up in our name, when this is complete I'll update everyone. We are also having a 'Boobie BonVoyage' on April 3rd at O'Connell's bar. This will serve a dual purpose, one last night out with friends, and a fundraiser (we will be selling eggs containing pink breast cancer bracelets for $5.00 and have a basket raffle for several choices of baskets. Tickets will be 1/$2.00 or 3/$5.00) Check out the link for the flyer. Hope to see you there, it's going to be a great night out for a great purpose! There has been some talk of a progressive dinner in the next month or so as well, let me know if you would be interested.
Not much has been going on in the 'cancer world'. It's a waiting game right now. I was doing a really good job of being positive, but I think I'm losing steam. I'm not good at waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Alicia. I know what you mean about waiting because I am not good at that either. It will be here soon. See you Friday!!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete