Monday, October 5, 2009

October 5, 2009

And now we wait.....The tech who did my test said I should hear something on Wednesday. Hopefully the next time I post I'll have some good news. I have to say, I really am at peace with the situation. I have placed it in God's hands.
I wanted to note that I have been feeling alot better this past week. I haven't had any really bad episodes of back pain from the chemo, and my fatigue is improving (I'm sure it will be a while before I'm back to pre-chemo stamina). I am starting to get some fuzz on my head, which is perfect timing, because it's getting chilly here in Louisville. I tried to have Chad take a picture of my fuzz, but his camera skills were HORRIBLE! I hope to get some pictures tomorrow at the kick off dinner for the Komen "Walk For The Cure". I'll try to post those.
Thanks for all the prayers!!! I am blessed with great family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment