Friday, October 16, 2009

October 16, 2009

5 days til surgery! Not much is going on. I went to spin class last night and I have definitely paid for it today. I went with the intentions of taking it easy, and ended up pushing myself to my max. Of course, what else would I expect, I'm so competitive. I was nice to know that my cardiovascular system is getting stronger. I've not been having to rapid heart rate like I was during my treatments (told you it was from the chemo). I've been very physical this week, and have noticed some "chemo" back pain. I thought that stage was over, but at least it's getting better and less often. My hair is really starting to come in. I hope to post a pic soon of the progress. Now, if I could just grow some eyebrows, hahaha.
It's not too late to join my team "Alicia's Breast Friends" for the ACS Making Strides Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment